According to this great article from Mashable, there are 5 key ways that classrooms can use Videoconferencing-
- To connect with experts (face to face and in real-time)
- Virtual field trips (no transportation, no food to plan for, and no missing kids)
- Working together (students can collaborate with students in other states on projects)
- Accessing previously unavailable courses (great for rural areas or places who do not have teachers for certain subjects)
- Teaching the teachers (great for keeping up with professional development hours)
Read more HERE and contact The AV Company to find out more about how Videoconferencing can help your school system!